Services We Offer
At Rees Export Consulting we offer everything from a general assessment of your export requirements, right through to a detailed market analysis, entry strategy and merchandising advice specifically targeted to your business and export objectives.
Our services include the following:
- Consultancy services on all aspects of business development, sales and marketing within the prospective marketplace.
- Devising and executing the best market entry strategy for your business. The creation of a tailor-made business development plan giving expert advice on the best marketing, advertising and sales strategies in the marketplace.
- Identifying and selecting distributors, importers and local partners that are right for your business and product.
- Consumer research and advice on your product & packaging against local competition through qualitative or quantitative research.
- Information on current market competition – we assess and analyse market competition, trends and opportunities and advise accordingly.
- Ongoing account management, acting as the commercial extended arm and representative for your business in the local market, providing close-up supervision of your product’s developing sales performance.
- Sales and profitability projections that will help you make the right decisions for your business.
- Development of targeted public relations, communications and advertising strategies for your export requirements.
- Support and advice at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Establishing contacts with retail and foodservice buyers.
- Own label development with major retailers.
Get in touch